Disclaimer: forhealthyair.com is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
The modern air purifiers may be better good looking and lower priced, but most of them offer nothing more than some temporary clean air in your house. However, buying an important device such as an air purifier shouldn’t be a hurried decision, therefore, but a careful and thorough process which should culminate in taking home a high quality and incredibly efficient air purifier.
A high quality air purifier is one that can eliminate all molds, dust, pollen and odors in the house, irrespective of how it works. However, the potential harm the device can bring to your house should also be of great concern, and especially if it does produce ozone as a byproduct. Continue reading to get Honeywell HFD-120Q Review which is one of the most effective and least harmful air purifiers to have in your house.
Honeywell HFD-120Q Air Purifier Features
This device is one of the most elegant and stylish air purifiers from Honeywell manufacturer. It takes a piano finish IN both the shape and mostly black colors, although it is longer in terms of height. Its general design is also iconic and has garnered the device a lot of praise in many Honeywell HFD 120Q reviews. It is also very small and light, which means that it would save a lot of space in the house while complementing your interior décor as well. The small size also makes it a great fit for someone who likes to use an air purifier in different rooms of the house albeit at different times.
Efficient in Cleaning Air
Honeywell HFD has a genuine washable HEPA filter that traps dust with utmost efficiency and speed for as long as it can live. And like most of the most reputable air purifiers, it cleans the air in three stages to ensure all dust and gases are captured accordingly. The first stage is where large dust and pollen particles are captured, while in the second stage the smaller and minute dirt particles get trapped. The final stage which is not always necessary given the device’s superior nature is where the smallest of particles and pollens get captured, after which the air purifier usually has captured 99% of all unwanted particles in the house.
Incredible and Meaningful Technology
This Honeywell model of air purifiers comes with a myriad of technologies that boosts its performance and durability greatly. For instance, its fan blows air back and forth, thereby attracting more pollen and dirt from all corners of your house. This feature, however, makes the house chilly a bit, which can be both an advantage and a disadvantage depending on your house’s temperatures. But the chilliness shouldn’t bother you any bit since you can always adjust the device accordingly to increase or lower the speed of its fans. Furthermore, the fact that this device can cool your house’s temperatures could save you money you could have used to buy a fan.
Honeywell is well known for making great energy conserving air purifiers. The HFD 120Q is no different, as it is already energy star certified, and does not run all hour round unless you leave it on. Its noise levels are also incredible, as both the low and medium settings produce noise lower than a normal conversation would. The only issues would arise if set at its highest speed rate, which does produce a lot of noise. The high setting is however not even recommended, unless in emergency situations.
Value for Money
Quite honestly, the Honeywell HFD is very low priced if you compare the services it offers to what the competitors offer. It is a low-end price tagged, and the fact that it is readily available in the market should make anyone who would wish for a cheap but high quality and well performing air purifier to purchase it. Remember that the device has an efficiency rate of more than 97% and also comes with a washable HEPA air filter.
The air purifier comes with a built-in ionizer that helps grind minute pollen particles in a way that requires little vacuuming in the end. In addition, it is ARB certified, which means that its ozone emission levels are very low and in check.
Pros and Cons of Honeywell HFD 120Q Air Purifier
- Has a stylish and good looking design-If you believe that first impressions matter in everything, then this is a device that can never shame you. In fact, the stylish design of Honeywell 120q can perfectly complement the interior décor of any house
- Comes with a myriad of meaningful features-From a HEPA powerful and washable filter to a three setting fan system, the air purifier is surely built with technology in mind.
- Performs incredibly well- The device cleans dirt with utmost efficiency, though some Honeywell FD 120Q reviews do complain that it is unable to eliminate all types of odors.
- It is energy conserving as observed with its energy compliance
- It offers great value for money
- It is not as effective as some retailers claim-Though it is not a bad air purifier for small houses where there are fewer amounts of pollens, it is often unable to clean bacteria, viruses and some types of gases and odors. It shouldn’t be underestimated, however, as its cleaning level are almost 98%.
- Produces a chilly effect besides making excessive noises with the high speed setting-During the cold seasons, you may want to put the device off due to its chilly effects, while the high speed setting produces a very disturbing noise level.
For someone on a low budget looking for a great air purifier to cool and clean the air in their house, the Honeywell HFD-120Q Review confirms that this should be the machine to buy. This Honeywell product amazingly eliminates most pollen and dust in the house while using a very little amount of power. Finally, the air purifier’s stylish looks and portability features top up the reasons as to why the device is of true value to any home.